Join an award-winning Fortune 500 company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks an Ad Traffic Coordinator to join our team at the corporate office in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The Ad Traffic Coordinator supports the entire media team and is responsible for ensuring that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure fulfillment of insertion orders. Executes insertion orders, delivery of ad materials, proof of performance, and reconciliation and processing of media invoices. Must be well organized with ability to multitask, and strong attention to detail and math aptitude.
- Work with media planner/buyers and project implementation managers to ensure all ad specs and deadlines are met; monitor production schedules on an ongoing basis to keep track of timelines, requirements, and changes
- Generate insertion orders based on approved media plans from internal and third-party systems for traditional and digital media buys and issue to appropriate media vendors
- Organize and manage documentation of contracts, IOs, billing, media contacts, etc.; including administrative responsibilities (visitor cards, distribution of SNSR, various reporting as needed)
- Reconcile and process media invoices, ensuring accuracy and compliance with the budget
- Manage creative rotations as required for appropriate delivery of ad materials
- Act as a final quality check on all creative before delivering materials
- Flight all ad materials across all mediums, including hands-on responsibility for setting up components of Facebook campaigns in Facebook, and digital campaigns in 3rd party server – uploading banner ads, some implementation of tags and trafficking ads, quality control and troubleshooting: monitoring delivery to ensure pacing and serving matches plan, escalating issues to digital channel strategists
2018 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Four Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine