Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America’s leading builder of luxury homes seeks a National Vice President of Construction Operations for our Corporate office located in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The National Vice President of Construction Operations (NVPC) will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and will be responsible for management and oversight of all production-related systems and processes. As a member of the senior team at Toll Brothers, the NVPC will work with company leaders to promote a culture of construction excellence as the company continues to grow and diversify.
- Establish strategic and tactical plans to improve production and quality in support of company goals
- Oversee the warranty and customer care function to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Create systems, processes, and routines to boost on-time deliveries of complete homes that are compliant with relevant codes, regulations, and company quality standards
- Establish and maintain a continuous improvement program to include development of technical standards and technical audit program, implementation of an inspection and verification program, targeted training, trade contractor partnering, and leveraging support from product manufacturers
- Coach/mentor Divisional VPs of Production and Quality, Area Construction Managers, and Divisional Quality and Customer Care leaders
- Assist in screening and hiring Divisional VPs of Production and Quality and Area Construction Managers
- Serve as BuildPro owner for Toll Brothers, deciding on design of milestones, business processes and technology, and ensuring adoption among Production team members.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders in Human Resources, Land Development, Architecture, Purchasing, Toll Integrated Systems, Risk Management, and Information Technology to optimize construction-related processes, the quality and timeliness of deliveries, and customer satisfaction
- Represent the "voice of construction" at the corporate level to improve business outcomes
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2018 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Four Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine