TBI Mortgage is a subsidiary of Toll Brothers (NYSE=TOL), the leading luxury home builder in the U.S. TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2016, our average loan amount was $470,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 72%. In addition, our clients' average credit score was 750.
TBI Mortgage seeks an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to join our dynamic team. A Processor at TBI Mortgage has the benefit of processing loans that have already been reviewed and approved by an Underwriter which leaves the guesswork out of each loan.
TBI Mortgage is unique in that the entire Processing, Sales, Underwriting and Closing staff work together and have the same exact goals; close each home on time while giving each homeowner a luxury home buying experience.
Our culture encourages employees to achieve excellence through promoting team work while rewarding performance and dedication. We are focused on developing our employees’ professional and personal growth.
• Review loan applications and documentation to check for completeness
• Obtain and review new loan documentation as needed
• Analyze financial information including income, assets, property appraisals and credit history to meet industry guidelines
• Ensure all underwriting conditions are satisfied
• Communicate and coordinate information with applicants, Loan Officers and Managers
• Manage pipeline of loans timely and ensure smooth transaction flow
What you need to be successful at TBI Mortgage:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA underwriting guidelines
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
TBI Mortgage is proud to offer the following to our employees:
• Competitive pay including a generous monthly performance bonus
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive benefits including excellent medical and dental insurance coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Focus on career development
• Environment that consistently promotes a good work-life balance for all departments
• Free onsite fitness center
• Onsite Café serving excellent cuisine
• Discounted stock purchase
• Discounts on homes, mortgages, appliances, cars and much more…….
Come see why TBI Mortgage has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
For more Company information, visit: www.tbimortgage.com